Security Decisions Follow-up Committee (S.D.F.C)
Envisioning & Visualizing the concept of security turn key projects execution for National Critical Infrastructure.
SDFC was incorporated by Kuwait Council of Ministers In 1985, after the attack on H.H Amir Sheikh Jabber Al ahmad Al Sabah. SDFC structured as the main security organization for the government of Kuwait.
SDFC Objectives is also to assist & support other governments organizations , partners & stakeholders to develop , promote, and enhance Kuwait National Security capabilities Including : Consultancy , Design, Planning , Implementation of Fast Track Projects , Training And managing operations & technology as well.
SDFC have already executed many projects within their mandate and scope since 1985 Up to day , such as Kuwait Border Security Project, Kuwait National Petroleum Company Kuwait Oil Company – South Tank Farm Security projects , Kuwait Oil Tanker Company Security Project , UN house security projects , Emergency Hospitals projects , Patrol and Military MSR – roads , HES projects, security Camps, Military Camps, etc.
Maintaining Kuwait National Security Objectives by enhancing its capabilities & efficiency in Planning, Designing, Executing, Managing National Security Projects, Aiming on Challenging Potential Threats & Risks to National Critical Infrastructure Targets and Vital facilities, to insure Business Continuity and quick recovery from Crisis and Emergencies.
To be the leading Turnkey HSES projects execution Government Organization, Committed to quality, standards, and timely completion of projects, by using Fast Track implementation methodology.
- ♦ Time is SDFC Life, Time is efforts & Money
- ♦ Quality & Standards any where every Project
- ♦ Manpower and Human Resources are our key success
- ♦ Willingness to learn and gain from experience and best practice
- ♦ Synergy through collaborative teamwork & group efforts
- ♦ Readiness & Effectiveness 24/7/365
- ♦ SDFC Training & Education never ends
- ♦ Dynamic & creative approach to meet innovative Threats
- ♦ Anticipation & What If ?? Leading SDFC Security Design & The How to ??
SDFC, government Organization with one of the best multi- disciplinary talents in the country and GCC , while taking up National Security Projects from concept to commissioning, draws its main strength from the in house expertise in the following areas:
- ♦ Threat Analyses & Risk Assessment
- ♦ Gap Analyses & Mitigation
- ♦ HSES Consultancy & Study
- ♦ Security projects, Design & Engineering
- ♦ HSES projects execution & implementation
- ♦ Projects Managements & Supervision
- ♦ Infrastructure Projects
- ♦ Border Security Projects & Ports _ ISPS-Code.
- ♦ Logistics & Supply of Heavy equipment,& machineries
- ♦ Training projects, Maintenance, and Repair
- ♦ Crisis & Emergency Management, C4I preparedness